40th Annual Research and Treatment Conference
September 28 – October 1, 2021
Conference Program Co-Chairs:
Drew A. Kingston, PhD & Amy L. Griffith, PhD
The Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers 40th Annual Research and Treatment Conference is the ultimate gathering for professionals at all levels of education and practice who are working towards the prevention of sexual abuse. We are excited to once again bring this educational and networking opportunity to individuals across the globe ONLINE on September 28th through October 1st in the most comfortable and accessible learning environment possible: your home or office! ALL EVENTS AND SESSIONS WITHIN THE ATSA CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD IN THE PACIFIC TIME ZONE.
EXHIBTORS, download the 2021 ATSA Exhibitor Packet and read on for ideas on how you can represent your company at the ATSA conference through an exhibit booth and sponsoring events. Apply now and let's get creative!
DOWNLOAD THE ATSA 2021 BROCHURE - all the session abstracts in one place, with a linkable Table of Contents.
2022 Call for Abstracts will open in November 2021. To receive conference updates, sign up for our mailing list.
In Case You Missed It, click below to access #ATSA2021 announcements archive:
- September 9: Focus On: Intellectual Disabilities | #ATSA2021
- August 24: Focus On: Child Sexual Exploitation Material | #ATSA2021
- August 5: #ATSA2021 Featured Plenary from Michiel de Vries Robbe, PhD & Mark E Olver, PhD, RD Psych
- July 28: #ATSA2021 Welcomes Safer Society Press!
- July 15: #ATSA2021 Conference Registration Raffle!
- July 7: #ATSA2021 Conference Registration Is Underway!
- June 28: #ATSA2021 Registration Is Now Open!
- June 15: Resilience & Reconnection at #ATSA2021...Sneak Peek #3!
- May 26: Resilience & Reconnection at #ATSA2021....Sneak Peek #2!
- May 20: Resilience & Reconnection at #ATSA2021....Sneak Peek!
ATSA is proud to recognize the following Gold Sponsors and Supporters of the 40th Annual Research and Treatment Conference