Warning messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up for the next JUMPP webinar.
You will Receive a Zoom invitation prior to the scheduled event.
What is it?
- JUMPP is an interactive learning place for ATSA members who work with children or adolescents.
- The meetings are hosted by the JPC.
- Each JUMPP session lasts 90 minutes.
- Topics will focus on the interests of ATSA members.
- Participants will have the option to share experiences, consult on cases, and discuss specific topics as requested.
Why have it?
JUMPP offers an opportunity for ATSA members who work with children and adolescents to connect with others who want to share cutting edge knowledge.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS OPEN
NOVEMBER 13, 2020
9 a.m. PST
JANET DIGIORGIO-MILLER, PH.D.
Self-Care in Trying Times
We are currently in the midst of a pandemic with no definitive end in sight, and our work goes on.
This JUMPP discussion will explore our clients' and our own responses to the current pandemic.
Participants will have the opportunity to talk about the impact on yourself and your practice,
how client care has changed for better or worse, and the results of a pre-session survey.
Coping skills also will be presented and discussed.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL OPEN IN DECEMBER
JANUARY 15, 2021
CHRISTIN SMITH, PSY.D.
By signing up to participate in an ATSA JUMPP Session you agree to abide by the ATSAList rules at all times during the session