Warning messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Sign up for the JUMPP webinar at the bottom of this page.
You will Receive a Zoom invitation prior to the scheduled event.
What is it?
- JUMPP is an interactive learning place for ATSA members who work with children or adolescents.
- The meetings are hosted by the JPC.
- Each JUMPP session lasts 90 minutes.
- Topics will focus on the interests of ATSA members.
- Participants will have the option to share experiences, consult on cases, and discuss specific topics as requested.
Why have it?
JUMPP offers an opportunity for ATSA members who work with children and adolescents to connect with others who want to share cutting edge knowledge.
JUNE 19, 2020
JAMES WORLING, PH.D., C.PSYCH.
(Registration for this session is closed.)
This interactive consultation will focus on the assessment and treatment of abuse-supportive sexual interests. Although many youth who offend sexually do not evidence sexual interests in violence and/or prepubescent children, there are some clients for whom addressing this is an important treatment goal. Following a very brief review of the various assessment techniques (e.g., self-report, ppg, viewing time), we will discuss some of the critical dilemmas in this work and share strategies for assisting youth to address abuse-supportive sexual interests that may be present.
10:00 a.m. PST
CHRIS LOBANOV-ROSTOVSKY, M.S.W.
Details to follow
By signing up to participate in an ATSA JUMPP Session you agree to abide by the ATSAList rules at all times during the session