Warning messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up for the next JUMPP webinar.
You will Receive a Zoom invitation prior to the scheduled event.
What is it?
- JUMPP is an interactive learning place for ATSA members who work with children or adolescents.
- The meetings are hosted by the JPC.
- Each JUMPP session lasts 90 minutes.
- Topics will focus on the interests of ATSA members.
- Participants will have the option to share experiences, consult on cases, and discuss specific topics as requested.
Why have it?
JUMPP offers an opportunity for ATSA members who work with children and adolescents to connect with others who want to share cutting edge knowledge.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS CLOSED
SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
KEVIN CREEDEN, M.A., LMHC
The Role of Attachment Disruptions/Issues in Problematic Sexual Behavior
This discussion focuses on how disruptions in early attachment relationships can contribute to a range of developmental and behavioral difficulties including sexual behavior problems in children and adolescents. We will highlight the central role that addressing attachment skills and relationships can play in understanding and treating sexual behavior problems while promoting resiliency in children and adolescents.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL OPEN IN OCTOBER
NOVEMBER 13, 2020
9 a.m. PST
JANET DIGIORGIO-MILLER, PH.D.
Mindfulness in the Treatment of the Juvenile and Family
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL OPEN IN DECEMBER
JANUARY 15, 2021
CHRISTIN SMITH, PSY.D.
By signing up to participate in an ATSA JUMPP Session you agree to abide by the ATSAList rules at all times during the session