Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up for the next JUMPP webinar.
You will Receive a Zoom invitation prior to the scheduled event.
What is it?
- JUMPP is an interactive learning place for ATSA members who work with children or adolescents.
- The meetings are hosted by the JPC.
- Each JUMPP session lasts 90 minutes.
- Topics will focus on the interests of ATSA members.
- Participants will have the option to share experiences, consult on cases, and discuss specific topics as requested.
Why have it?
JUMPP offers an opportunity for ATSA members who work with children and adolescents to connect with others who want to share cutting edge knowledge.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS OPEN
May 25, 2021
This 90-minute event begins at
9:00 a.m. PDT | 11:00 a.m. CDT
Amanda Pryor, MSW, LCSW, CSAYC
Case discussion on clarification
Our next JUMPP is going to steer more toward interactive discussion and less didactic presentation. With that mind, please join the Juvenile Practice Committee (JPC)
for a 90 minute JUMPP on May 25, 2021 with Amanda Pryor, Juvenile Practice Committee chair, on "Clarifying Clarification Sessions.
Who is working on a clarification case? Who has questions on how to do a clarification? Let's chat about it! Come to the May JUMPP to explore how
case staffing, supervision, and professional support are important to the clarification process. Complete the form below to share a case for discussion.
Participants who share a case for discussion prior to the JUMPP will be entered in to win a $25.00 American Express gift card!
By signing up to participate in an ATSA JUMPP Session you agree to abide by the ATSAList rules at all times during the session