Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up for the next JUMPP webinar.
You will Receive a Zoom invitation prior to the scheduled event.
What is it?
- JUMPP is an interactive learning place for ATSA members who work with children or adolescents.
- The meetings are hosted by the JPC.
- Each JUMPP session lasts 90 minutes.
- Topics will focus on the interests of ATSA members.
- Participants will have the option to share experiences, consult on cases, and discuss specific topics as requested.
Why have it?
JUMPP offers an opportunity for ATSA members who work with children and adolescents to connect with others who want to share cutting edge knowledge.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS OPEN
September 14, 2021
This 90-minute event begins at
10:00 a.m. PDT | 1:00 p.m. EDT
Janet DiGiorgio-Miller, Ph.D.
Reunification, the Challenges and Opportunities.
This session will invite attendees to share their experiences around the challenges of reunification. Dr. DiGiorgio-Miller will discuss the Family Reunification Following Adolescent Sexual Abuse: A Step-By-Step Guide and guide a collaborative peer consultation session around attendees' challenges, updated language in the reunification processes, and note authorship.
By signing up to participate in an ATSA JUMPP Session you agree to abide by the ATSAList rules at all times during the session