At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
Monday - Thursday (some evenings are required)
Provide treatment for adult sexual offenders.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare Criminal Background Check.
- Master's degree required in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field.
- Current professional license in the State of Idaho (LPC, LMSW, LCPC, LCSW or LMFT).
- Work experience or specialized training in the sexual, familial abuse, or domestic violence fields.
- Ability to work a minimum of two evenings per week.
- Ability to transport self to SANE Solutions Ada and SANE Solutions Canyon office, as required by Program Director.
- Valid LCSW or LCPC or equivalent license in the state of Idaho.
- Good speech and oral presentation skills.
- Prior experience with sexual offenders
- Certification through the Idaho Sex Offender Management Board
For more information contact Carla DeLoria
Phone: (208) 467- 4431
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.