The Ninth Judicial Circuit Court Services Department Juvenile Sexual Conduct Program is seeking a licensed or license-eligible mental health therapist. The Juvenile Sexual Conduct Program provides individual and family counseling services to adolescents who are court referred for sexual behavior problems.
The Ninth Judicial Circuit comprises the counties of Knox, Warren, Henderson, Fulton, Hancock, and McDonough in Illinois. This position has an office based in Macomb, IL and Canton, IL.
Master's Degree or higher degree required. Minimum qualifications include Illinois license (or license-eligible) as a Counselor or Social Worker and at least 2 years' experience working with adolescents and/or families.
Preferred qualifications include those candidates who are currently licensed or license-eligible in Illinois as Sex Offender Treatment Providers, Sex Offender Evaluators, or Associate Sex Offender Providers. Clinical supervision, training, and continuing education will be provided so that qualified candidates can obtain S.O. specific-licensure over a time period to be negotiated.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide comprehensive sex-offense specific evaluations for court-referred youth.
- Develop individual treatment plans that enhance client growth.
- Facilitate outpatient treatment for youth who are court-referred.
- Facilitate family therapy and/or family consultation sessions on an as-needed basis.
- Collaborate with probation officers, school, and other members of a youth's multidisciplinary team to ensure that treatment goals have been met.
- Provide services to assigned counties that comprise the Ninth Judicial Circuit in collaboration with another program therapist.
Annual base salary of $44,023 that increases to $46,224 December 1, 2020. Health, dental, vision; pension plan; life insurance; deferred compensation option; sick days, personal time, and paid vacation.
Employee must pass a criminal background check. Upon hiring, there is a twelve-month probationary period.
For immediate consideration, qualified applicants may submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to:
Hope Goad, Administrative Assistant at: email@example.com and Tye Adair, Program Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Program Coordinator Court Services Department
1319 E. 5th St
Galesburg, IL 61401.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.