Team Leader – Psychologist / LCSW / LMFT / Counselor
Psychologists, LCSWs, LMFTs and Counselors are encouraged to consider employment with Liberty Healthcare Corporation at the Illinois Department of Human Services Treatment & Detention Facility (TDF).
The TDF is a state-of-the-art secure residential treatment facility which provides a wide array of mental health services to over 500 detained and civilly committed adult sexual offenders.
Clinical services at the facility are provided by Liberty’s dedicated and talented team, which is comprised of approximately 40 Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Counselors, Psychiatrists and ancillary clinicians.
The TDF is located in Rushville, Illinois. Situated in west central Illinois, Rushville is commutable from Macomb (home of Western Illinois University) and Springfield (the State Capital). Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis and the Quad Cities are all within a few hours drive.
A Team Leader position is currently available with Liberty at the TDF. As a Team Leader, you will enjoy a mix of clinical and supervisory responsibilities, including:
- Supervising staff-level clinicians (Psychologists, Counselors and Clinical Social Workers)
- Serving as the leader of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Functioning as a member of the program’s management team
- Administering various general and sex offender specific assessments
- Developing individualized treatment plans
- Delivering individual and group therapy services
- Ensuring residents receive high quality care
As a valued member of the TDF clinical staff and full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Collegial and professional work environment
- Competitive annual salary, which is based on your qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits package – click here for full details
- 6 weeks of paid time off annually
- Option to work a compressed four-day workweek
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented team of dedicated clinicians within a well-refined researchbased treatment program
- Financial assistance with interview travel and relocation assistance
You’re a good fit for this position if you are licensed professionally in Illinois as a Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist – or licensed in another state and eligible for professional licensure in Illinois.
Experience assessing and treating sex offenders (or other forensic patients) is required - as is supervisory experience or leadership potential.
Clinicians who do not yet have the aforementioned experience are welcome to apply and will be considered for an available staff Clinical Therapist position.
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equality and inclusion are among our deepestheld values. We work to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
To apply or receive additional details regarding this career opportunity, contact Carol Wertley directly at (610) 389-7437 or Carol.Wertley@libertyhealth.com