Empire State Forensics (ESF) is seeking an experienced, part-time clinician committed to the prevention of sexual abuse in the Manhattan-Westchester area. The individual must be an energetic team player with strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication. The individual would have a chance to join a growing team of clinicians with various clinical licensure backgrounds under the leadership of Program Director Kenneth J. Lau LCSW and Clinical Director Shoshanna Must, PhD. ESF works with local, state, and federal agencies to provide evidence-based treatment and evaluations for individuals who have engaged in problematic sexual behavior. Clientele also include non-justice involved individuals who identify as minor-attracted or as having other problematic or compulsive sexual behavior, thoughts or fantasies.
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive hourly pay based on license and experience. Clinical supervision provided.
- Flexible hours offered on a part time basis that may develop into full time as caseload and competencies increase.
- Practice is currently hybrid in-person/telehealth sessions using Hipaa compliant technologies. Must be able to provide in-person services as clinically needed.
- Trainings and conferences are financially compensated.
- Individual must possess a master's degree or doctorate degree from an accredited institution in one of the following mental health fields: counseling, social work or psychology.
- Individual must possess current, valid, licensure with New York State or be license eligible in New York State as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Psychologist.
- Experience providing mental health treatment and/or evaluations in a forensic, correctional, or justice involved environment
- Experience in working with persons with problematic sexual behavior or sexual addiction
Required Competencies and job responsibilities:
- Individual must be efficient and be able to meet administrative deadlines
- Excellent written/electronic and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with external agencies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a clinical team
- Ability to provide comprehensive clinical documentation; Develop and modify individual treatment plans and goals as required by individual needs of the clients
- Must maintain required registration/permit/licensure as applicable to this position, including obtaining relevant continuing education
- Ability to work with men, women, and adolescents with varying problematic behaviors
- Ability to effectively communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing. Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
- Attend relevant trainings to remain evidenced based in specialized programming
Interested candidates should contact Jennifer Cinicolo, LMHC: JCinicolo@empirestateforensics.com