Hours: Full time preferred, but possibly part-time, flexibility in managing one’s own schedule
Innovative Counseling Enterprises (iceProgramPdx.com) is a sex offender treatment program in Portland, OR that works mostly with adults who have perpetrated sexual offenses; we do some work with adolescent offenders.
- Provide individual and group counseling services to client with a history of sexual offenses.
- Provide intake assessments for admission to the program, including a clinical interview, review of
- Use static and dynamic risk tools during assessment and treatment, such as Static-99R, Stable 2007, etc.
- Perform intake assessments consisting of a clinical interview, review of collateral information, risk assessment, and treatment recommendations, and possible contact with collateral and referral sources.
- Work with clients to develop treatment goals and treatment plans and review treatment progress at least quarterly.
- Document treatment services.
- Position is a contract position, with a full time (or less if part-time is desired) caseload available at time of start.
- Master’s Degree or Higher Education.
- State licensed and/or meet Criteria for Certification as a Sex Offender Treatment Provider in Oregon.
- History of providing therapy to adults and/or juveniles who have sexually offended.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org