Location: Forest Park, IL; Palos Hills, IL; Wheaton, IL
Cognitive Behavioral Solutions is a well-established company seeking to add motivated, enthusiastic clinicians to our practice. We provide forensic services to adults who have committed sex offenses and are involved with the criminal justice system. We have a rehabilitative focus and collaborate with probation and parole departments. We are seeking clinicians to provide individual and group therapy services in a structured outpatient program. Other duties include progress notes, progress reports, discharge reports, and case consultation. Clinicians will have access to weekly supervision and be given the opportunity for training in risk assessment and specialized evaluations. This is a contractual position with flexible scheduling options. There is an opportunity to begin with a base of 25-35 clients. We are committed to professional development, thus we welcome clinicians with experience in the field, as well as new clinicians who have a passion for learning.
- Master’s degree or higher in psychology, counseling, social work, or closely related field.
- Illinois license as LCSW, LCPC, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Illinois license or license eligible as an Associate Sex Offender Treatment Provider
- Illinois license or license eligible as a Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider.
(See requirements at https://www.idfpr.com/renewals/apply/Forms/LSOTP.pdf)
- Contractual; Flexible Schedule
- Pay: $45.00 - $90.00 per hour
To apply, applicants should submit their resume/CV to Rhonda Meacham, Program Director of Cognitive Behavioral Solutions, at RMeachamLLC@gmail.com