Pay: $65,000 for ASOTP, $69,000 for LSOTP plus $5,000 in sign/on retention bonuses and relocation assistance.
Ready for a meaningful career? At the Texas Civil Commitment Center in Littlefield, Texas we provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff while helping clients gain valuable skills necessary for success upon release. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, education and tuition assistance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Description & Qualifications
Reports to the Clinical Director. Responsible for providing individual and group counseling.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (LSOTP) OR
- Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (ASOTP) OR
- a primary mental health or medical license (LPC, LPC-I, etc.) and have submitted a qualified application for an ASOTP license.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
TCCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran /Disabled