The GEO Group, Inc is seeking a Sex Offender Therapist at our Central Arizona Correctional & Rehabilitation Facility in Florence AZ!
As a Sex Offender Therapist with GEO, you will be conducting individual, group, or family therapy; documenting and recording inmate progress; participating in treatment planning; conducting discharge planning and assessing and evaluating the psychological and social functional of inmates.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Master’s degree in clinical psychology, psychiatric nursing, (psychiatric) social work, behavioral science, activities therapy or a closely related field of preparation for direct treatment of inmates with psychological problems, and two years of practice experience working with sex offenders population.
- State licensing as a Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Must be able to perform therapeutic interaction with inmates who have serious psychological problems.
- Must be able to perform psychological evaluation and assessment.
- Must posses a dynamic personality that is flexible enough to evolve with each detainee through the entire therapeutic process.
- Must be able to actively listen to the detainees and pay specific attention to non verbal or convert forms of communications.
- Must posses coping skills (empathic, nurturing, compassionate, etc).
At GEO, we value your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Benefits available to you include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependents)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
Apply Today at www.jobs.geogroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer