Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
Our Psychologist provides comprehensive assessment services to assist with the annual court evaluation process and the treatment team in designing and delivering treatment services. This position is an active member of the treatment team, providing staff education and consultation to treatment teams as needed on psychological issues.
A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited university.
Experience in a correctional and/or forensic environment highly desirable.
Licensed or ability to become licensed within one year of hire.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations to assist in sex offender treatment planning.
- Conducts testing to provide diagnostic clarity when indicated.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams and Clinical Leadership.
- Member of the Clinical Program Development Committee
- Provides Annual Treatment Progress Reviews to the Courts.
To apply or find out more about this posting please contact: Tisha Jarquin: TJarquin@Wellpath.us
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer