Program Director for SORTS is seeking a Senior Psychologist to serve as Program Director as well as the Director of Psychology for Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center. This individual needs to have strong clinical skills, experience working with sexual offenders and excellent management skills. 3 - 5 years of supervisory experience is preferred. Core responsibilities include overseeing a diverse treatment team, assisting clinicians with developing their clinical skills and managing day to day issues of the program and will provide limited clinical services to patients as well. This position also works collaboratively with clinicians at both SMMHC and our affiliated facility in Fulton. As a senior psychologist at SMMHC, this individual will be a member of the Internship Training Committee and will help supervise Pre-doctoral interns and Post-doctoral residents. As the Director of Psychology, the individual will oversee the Psychology Department of SMMHC and will serve as a credentiated member of Medical Staff.
Excellent State of Missouri Benefit Package Including:
- Affordable health, vision, and dental Insurance
- Paid Basic Life Insurance (amount equivalent to annual salary) Cafeteria Plan
- Deferred Compensation
- MOSERS Retirement (Members contribute 4% of pay. State contributes 19.45% of pay.)
- Tuition Reimbursement 13 paid holidays per year
- IO hours of annual leave accrued per month 10 hours of sick leave accrued per month
For more details please contact:
Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center - Human Resources 1010 W. Columbia St.
Farmington, MO 63640
Phone: (573) 218-6800