Please follow the specific Application Process that is outlined at the bottom
of the posting.
Job Title: Program Director 1
Posting Number: 66627
Hours: FT, 40 hrs, 1st shift, Monday-Friday
Closing Date: 6/25/2021
The CTPSB program a statewide outpatient program that provides assessment,
treatment, and PCSOT polygraphs to adult men and women who are mandated to
treatment for problem sexual behavior. It uses current best practices and actively
collaborates with probation officers, parole officers, and victim advocates to achieve the
goals of reducing future sexual violence, enhancing community safety, and assisting
clients in improving their lives.
The Program Director is responsible for the Clinical and Administrative oversight of an
outpatient program that provides assessment, treatment, and PCSOT polygraphs to
adult men and women who are mandated to treatment for problem sexual behavior.
This position ensures that the program meets the goals of both external and internal
stake holders. The Program Director directs ongoing operations, makes continuous
improvements in the delivery of services, ensures that the administrative infrastructure is
effective and efficient, and ensures the continuation of the program. The eligible
candidate for this position would work full time, 40 hours, 1st shift, Monday-Friday.
Working within Adult Services, the Program Director works with CTPSB program staff to
help to rehabilitate, educate, and successfully guide clients in the community.
• Master’s Degree
• 6 years of relevant experience with 3 years supervisory
• Valid Connecticut driver’s license
• Regular and predictable attendance is required
• If selected for employment with The Connection, newly hired employees will be
required to attend a mandatory New Hire Orientation that will be scheduled virtually
• Medical, dental, vision benefits are offered along with other additional voluntary
coverages with full time employment
• 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching contribution
• Company paid short and long term disability and life insurance with full time
• Paid time off (vacation, personal and sick) with full time employment
• 11 paid holidays
The Connection is a statewide human services and community development agency that
provides unique solutions to the problems of homelessness, mental illness, substance
use, improving child welfare and community justice rehabilitation. For additional
information, visit www.theconnectioninc.org.