Sexual violence prevention is not just a job. It's a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us today.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team in the Missouri Sex Offender Program (MoSOP) at the Farmington Correctional Center located in Farmington, Missouri. You will provide services for the treatment of sexual offenders, assist with sexual violence prevention and contribute to safer communities. Most importantly, you can make a positive difference in the lives and futures of offenders.
- Provide group therapeutic services to offenders incarcerated for sexual offenses.
- Utilize evidence-based treatments to assist with developing healthier lifestyle skills and reduction of criminogenic risk factors.
- Conduct group therapy utilizing evidence-based treatments informed by pre- and post-assessment data.
- Collaborate with offenders to develop and maintain treatment plans.
- Consult with clinical supervisor and participate in group supervision to ensure appropriate and effective delivery of therapeutic services. Adjust treatment plans and service delivery as indicated.
- Complete timely, accurate, and professional documentation of all services provided.
- Ensure that offender confidentiality and other legal rights are protected.
- Consult with and educate staff from other departments as needed for the safe, appropriate, and humane management of offenders with sexual offenses.
- Perform all duties in line with ethical, professional, correctional, and legal standards.
Corizon offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance and continuing education, and more.
- We are offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to licensed candidates hired as full-time employees.
- We are offering a $7,000 sign-on bonus to provisionally licensed candidates hired as full-time employees.
Experience & Requirements
- Graduation from a Master’s level program in mental health.
- Licensed, or license-eligible, in state of employment as either a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Professional Counselor (LPC) or a Psychological Examiner (LPE).
- Two years employment in a social work capacity in a public or private agency or equivalent preferred.
- Counseling experience in a Correctional/Forensic setting preferred, but not required
For further information or to apply please contact:
Casey Watrous, Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Phone: (615) 376-0660
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.