**Offering increased salaries and relocation assistance!
Are you interested in playing a key role in sexual violence prevention in your community?
Are you a Missouri Licensed Mental Health Professional with experience and/or interest in running insight-oriented group therapy sessions?
If so, this opportunity is for you!
Centurion is proud to be the newly awarded provider of comprehensive healthcare services for the Missouri Department of Corrections. We are currently seeking Licensed Mental Health Professionals to execute our Sex Offender Program (MOSOP) at Farmington Correctional Center in Farmington, Missouri and Chillicothe Women’s Correctional Center in Chillicothe, Missouri.
- Monday – Friday
- Day shift
- Centurion MOSOP Licensed Health Professionals focus on the treatment, education, and rehabilitation of sexual assault offenders who are part of the Missouri Sex Offender Program (MOSOP).
- Therapy is conducted via small and large, insight-oriented group sessions.
- MHPs maintain daily group progress notes, write and revise weekly sexual risk assessments, and write discharge summaries for patients leaving or graduating from the program.
- MHPs work with an extremely diverse, long-term patient population, which allows them to see the patient progress throughout the course of the program.
Successful Candidate Criteria:
- Licenses accepted: LPC, LCSW, LMSW, P-LPC. Licensed Psychologist in need of post doc experience also welcome.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution
- Clear/active mental health license in state of Missouri
- Previous experience with sexual offenders preferred, however other candidates with the following experience can also be considered:
- Resistance clients
- Court-ordered clients
- Domestic abuse
- Group therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- New graduates are welcome!
- Ability to successfully pass background check, as required by Missouri Department of Corrections.
Centurion offers excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Nurse and Clinical Recruiter
Or apply online at http://www.CenturionJobs.com