Licensed Clinical Therapist positions available at A Step Forward, Inc. to provide treatment to our Men’s program and Adolescent offender programs.
A Step Forward, Inc. is an incorporated psychotherapy practice established in 1985. As a California Sex Offender Management Board (CASOMB) certified program, we specialize in providing treatment to juvenile, adult, and developmentally-disabled individuals with risks for or histories of sexual offending.
We are currently accepting applications from licensed clinical therapists who are either CASOMB certified or who would be interested in becoming CASOMB certified to work with such adolescents and adults.
- Flexible Schedule and Locations with offices in Concord, Berkeley, El Cerrito and Oakdale
We offer the following services and support for our clinicians:
- A team approach to case management
- Clinical consultations and collaboration with colleagues of various disciplines
- Support to independently develop programs within A Step Forward’s structure
- Fully furnished offices and secure storage for medical records
- Large Conference Room
- Administrative Director and team for administrative support including processing and tracking claims
- Professional editing
- Possession of a valid California license as a Marriage and Family Therapist, clinical Social Worker, Masters Equivalent or Psychologist.
- CASOMB Certification is preferable
An Ideal Candidate:
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Has strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Demonstrates professionalism and a commitment to ethical practice
- Able to work flexibly within a team approach model
- Willing to learn the particular elements of our specialty
- Interest in treating other clinical populations
- Speaks Spanish (desired)
Please submit your cover letter and CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.astepforwardinc.com for more information about our practice.