Professional Therapeutic Community Network, Inc. is hiring for a Psychologist and/or Forensic Mental Health Therapist in our therapeutic proctor care youth, adolescent & adult residential and out-patient programs.
If you are licensed, under licensure supervision, or working seeking licensure, and have a passion for the prevention of sexual abuse through working with youth and adults with co-occurring mental health and sexual misconduct issues, this could be a fulfilling position for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the scope of licensure established by ORS and OAR statutes and rules, provide psychological, mental health, and psychosexual evaluations; diagnose and provide treatment for individuals with psychiatric, intellectual/developmental disorders; develop written treatment plans, meet professional and regulatory requirements; provide clinical treatment services including individual, family, and group psychotherapy to clients in office locations.
- Provide consultation, support, and training to our proctor/foster parents and program staff. PTCN clients present with a range of clinical complexity and require a significant amount of depth and clarity in clinical formation. In addition to their mental/behavioral health needs our clients also present with a range of risk of harm to self and/or others. Risk assessment and management are an on-going part of the clinical work of a qualified candidate.
- Possess special skills required to engage this complex population of clients to participate in assessment and treatment and create motivation for clients and their families to complete these plans and enter continuing treatment for their disorders and disabilities.
- Provide professionally documented services following coding and compliance requirements.
Individuals must have one of the following set of qualifications and experience:
- PhD, PsyD, EdD or Master's degree from an accredited university AND Oregon licensure as one of the following: Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; or
- PhD, PsyD, EdD or Master's or degree from an accredited university AND currently enrolled in an Oregon Board of Professional Licensure approved plan of supervision to achieve licensure within 3 years of hire.
In compliance with company policy and state regulations, a Department of Human Services criminal background check is required for this position. Additional licensing required training will be provided following hire.
- Attainment of team and personal goals on a yearly basis.
- Professional and personal style that models, and encourages, direct, professional, problem solving focused communication among all members of the organization.
- Professional growth and development are reflected in responsibilities given and assumed.
- Active plan for dealing with personal issues that may arise out of working professionally with a forensic population.
Candidates must be willing to complete requirements to become certified under the OHLA Sex Offender Treatment Board.
Compensation based on experience and professional qualifications
Benefits include 401(k) Plan with company match; Medical/Dental Plan, and Paid Time Off
To apply, please send your Curricula Vitae and Cover letter with a brief description of your interest and qualifications to:
Send by mail to:
Attn: Jesse Watson and Britney Seitz
2905 River Rd South
Salem, OR 97302