An Executive Director position is now available with Liberty Behavioral Health Corporation and the Indiana Sex Offender Management and Monitoring Program (INSOMM Program).
The INSOMM Program is an innovative program that invites collaboration between public and private sector groups across the state of Indiana with the goal of reducing sexual violence and sex offenses.
The INSOMM Program provides special treatment programming to adult and juvenile sex offenders committed to the Indiana Department of Correction. Additionally, the INSOMM Program utilizes a Containment Model to provide maximum protection to the public while sex offenders are under parole supervision in the community.
As Liberty’s Executive Director, you will enjoy an array of leadership responsibilities – including:
- Functioning as the program’s “CEO”
- Overseeing a complex statewide system which assesses, counsels, and manages a significant number of juvenile and adult sexual offenders
- Leading a geographically dispersed team of counselors and field-based professionals
- Ensuring the program meets or exceeds contract deliverables, while meeting financial objectives
- Client-facing with an array of public officials and stakeholders
- Positioning Liberty for long-term success
As a valued full-time employee of Liberty in the role of Executive Director, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan (click here for details).
Moreover, you will be a member of Liberty’s national leadership team which is comprised of talented and accomplished leaders in the healthcare and human services field.
To qualify for this position and be considered, you should possess these minimum requirements:
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in mental health, business administration or related field
- Successful track record leading large/complex behavioral health programs
- Subject matter expertise in best practices assessing, treating and managing sexual offenders in correctional and community settings
Liberty Behavioral Health Corporation is an affiliated entity of Liberty Healthcare Corporation – click here to learn more about Liberty
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
If you’re looking for a challenging career opportunity where you can improve the lives of others and make a positive impact on community safety - Liberty is looking for you!
For immediate consideration – email your resume to Matt Di Girolamo at firstname.lastname@example.org – or contact Matt directly at (800) 331-7122.