Behavioral health professionals who have an interest in the forensic mental health field and sex offender treatment are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare is now hiring for multiple Clinical Therapist positions at the Illinois Department of Human Services Treatment & Detention Facility (TDF).
The TDF is a state-of-the-art secure residential treatment facility which provides a wide array of mental health services to over 500 detained and civilly committed adult sexual offenders.
Clinical services at the facility are provided by Liberty Healthcare’s dedicated and talented team which is comprised of over thirty Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Counselors, Psychiatrists, and ancillary professionals.
The TDF is located in Rushville, Illinois. Situated in west central Illinois, Rushville is commutable from Macomb (home of Western Illinois University) and Springfield (the State Capital). Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis and the Quad Cities are all within a few hours drive.
Clinical Therapists at the TDF enjoy an array of responsibilities, including:
- Serving as primary therapist to assigned residents / clients
- Administering various tests and assessments (within scope of license)
- Developing individualized treatment plans and monitoring client progress
- Documenting clinical services and resident / client progress
- Delivering cognitive behavioral treatment, psycho-education and other treatment to individuals and groups
- Serving as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Attending and actively participating in staff meetings, case conferences and training activities
As a Clinical Therapist and employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Competitive annual salary which is based on your qualifications
- Well-rounded benefits package including health insurance and 401k
- 6 weeks of paid time off annually
- Option to work a 4-day compressed workweek
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented team of dedicated clinicians within a well-refined research-based treatment program
- Financial assistance with interview travel and relocation assistance
You’re a good fit for this position if you have a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Clinical Social Work or Psychology. Professional licensure in one of the aforementioned fields is preferred, however eligibility to become licensed within 12 months is acceptable.
Prior experience in forensic mental health and/or sexual offender counseling is helpful, however not required – on the job training will be provided. New grads are welcome.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization. Click here to learn more about us.
For immediate consideration – email your resume to Matt Di Girolamo at firstname.lastname@example.org – or contact Matt directly at (800) 331-7122.