Clinical Supervisor: mental health
Project Pathfinder, Inc. (PPI) has been working to prevent sexual abuse in Minnesota for more than 25 years. We are a community based 501-c(3) sex specific treatment program that provides therapy, consultation, training and education to clients and the community. We provide sex offender treatment for adult male and females and community based sexual health and wellness services for adolescents, families and couples. We lead the field in providing culturally-specific and specialized programming to individually meet the needs of the clients.
We are seeking a strategic Clinical Supervisor to manage all treatment services and optimize treatments for our clients.
This position works in collaboration with the Directors, agency Administrator, agency professional staff members, community partners and other management team members to ensure collaboration and integration of services. The position is responsible for:
· Management and oversight of sex offender specific assessment, programming and treatment
· Management and oversight of any Project Pathfinder community treatment services
· Clinical supervision of therapists
· Supervisions for licensure where appropriate
· Compliance with licensing, certification, contracts and established rules
· Program development
· Providing Clinical assessment and treatment of sex offenders and other services as assigned
· Providing Clinical assessment and treatment for all community mental health clients: adolescents, families
· Community engagement and training
· Group and Individual Therapy
· Psych-education Programming oversight and development
Top candidates will be organized, knowledgeable and excellent communicators who display strong leadership and clinical skillset.
· Master’s or Doctorate degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family therapy, Social Work or closely related field
· Licensed LPCC, LMFT, LICSW or Licensed Psychologist
· 3-5 years' clinical supervisory experience with mental health and/or sexual offender treatment or 4 years professional-level clinical experience with sexual offender treatment or assessment, Sexual Abuse and/or sexual health
· Understanding of management and creation of treatment planning
· Knowledge of management, business, and budget considerations
Experience with multi-cultural and diverse population
· Knowledge of sexual abuse dynamics, sexuality and sexual dysfunction
· Thorough knowledge of theory and application of Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment
· Working knowledge of ATSA’s “Practice Standards and Guidelines”
· Experience with program development and growth preferred
· Specialty Experience: EMDR, Adolescent, Developmental Disabilities preferred
PPI has Excellent Health Benefits and Generous PTO.
Come lead an amazing team!
To apply: Email Sylvia Dixon at email@example.com online at Indeed.com