Turn your expertise and experience into a highly rewarding career that offers a competitive salary, plus a top-notch benefits package that includes excellent medical and dental coverage, low-cost dependent coverage, employer paid lift insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, tax deferred compensation, generous paid vacation, sick leave – and a pension plan.
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) in Moose Lake is seeking dynamic Clinicians and Senior Clinicians to work on the leading edge of the comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and management of individuals who have been civilly committed as Sexually Dangerous Person or Sexual Psychopathic Personality. We are committed to being a leader in the field and implementing the latest research throughout all aspects of our program.
WHO WE ARE
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program offers professionals the opportunity to be part of an organization that is committed to its staff, clients, and the community. MSOP values professional development and provides ongoing state-of-the-art training and outside professional the valuable benefit of supervision toward professional licensure for its staff.
MSOP is a unique program led by seasoned and respected professionals, our treatment design integrates clinical, vocational, therapeutic recreation, education, and security throughout all phases of treatment toward the ultimate goal of successful reintegration. Our employees take pride in knowing their work safeguards the public, while providing clients with opportunities to demonstrate meaningful change through participation in sex offender treatment.
- Treatment planning
- Providing individual and group therapy
- Delivering psycho-educational curriculum
- Preparing reports critical in documenting treatment progress
- Developing and providing clinical training for staff
Clinician qualifications include:
- Possess a Master's degree in psychology, social work, or closely related field; AND
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of professional experience providing clinical services, including group and individual therapy.
Senior Clinician qualifications include:
- Possess a Master's degree or above in psychology, social work, or closely related field; AND
- Be Licensed or license eligible for as an independent clinical mental health professional (LP, LPCC, LICSW, LMFT) in the State of Minnesota; AND
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience providing clinical services, including group and individual therapy.
Apply online at
www.mn.gov/careers, search for Job ID below
Clinical Program Therapist 3 - Clinician Job ID #41245
Clinical Program Therapist 4 – Senior Clinician Job ID #19212