Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
About this role
The Clinical Director manages the treatment program for the Sexually Violent Predator program, overseeing the quality of services provided and ensuring compliance with applicable codes, rules, regulations and program procedures.
The Assistant Clinical Director ensures effective day to day operations of the treatment program through active supervision of clinical and support staff. Assists in hiring of new staff members. Responsible for monitoring clinical and recreation therapy budgets. Oversees the quality of services provided and implements quality assurance practices. Provides back up for administrative functions when Clinical Director is off-site.
What you bring to the table
• Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field
• Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific treatment or treatment in a correctional or forensic setting.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
• Licensed or licensed-eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in the state of South Carolina.
What you will do - Clinical Director
1. Oversee the quality of services provided in the Clinical Department, including Comprehensive Treatment Services, Residential Management, Activity Therapy, Psychology, Vocation, Education, Spiritual Services, and Discharge Planning.
2. Chair or participates in facility-wide committees such as Strategic Planning, Environment of Care, Performance Improvement, Accreditation and Compliance.
3. Establish training agenda for Clinical and Residential Services team members.
4. Lead a diverse staff in delivering empirically-supported, culturally competent treatment services.
5. Participate in program development activities with Wellpath’s team of SVP Program Clinical Directors and Director of Sexually Violent Predator Clinical Programs.
What you will do - Assistant Clinical Director
1. Complies with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations formulated by the organization and the state in which the position operates in, along with any applicable professional governing bodies.
2. Provides administrative supervision to ensure efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the facility.
3. Provides clinical supervision to clinical team leaders and others as necessary.
4. Assists the Clinical Director and other staff in program development and planning.
5. Assists the Clinical Director in completion of administrative duties as needed.
The Company is an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Posting Expiration Date:
Thu, 2020-12-17 (All day)