Work with a purpose! Help those in our care make lifelong changes.
Backed by national accrediting organizations, Management & Training Corporation is proud to operate the Texas Civil Commitment Center (TCCC) located in Littlefield, Texas. At TCCC, our team of professionals are dedicated to improving the lives of those in our care by providing robust educational programming, clinical care and mental health resources.
Job title: Clinical Director
Facility name: Texas Civil Commitment Center
Location: Littlefield, TX
Salary: Starting at $2,211.54 per week (equivalent to $115,000 per year)
- Potential bonus after successful completion of first 180 days of employment
- Possible relocation assistance
Work schedule: Full-time
Benefit package includes:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
Job responsibilities: A clinical director is responsible for the planning, treatment, and monitoring of the Sex Offender Treatment Program (SOTP) with emphasis placed on awareness, prevention, staff training and networking with community resources. He/she will directly supervise the sex offender treatment providers as well as the treatment administrative assistant.
- Provide advanced administrative and supervisory work for the SOTPs, which provide a full complement of individual and group treatment services to the clients residing at the facility.
- Manage initial and ongoing assessments using the approved assessment tools to include STABLE, ACUTE, penile plethysmograph (PPG), polygraphs, psychological tests, clinical interviews and other techniques designed to define treatment goals and strategies for clients.
- Oversee use of the Good Lives Model (GLM) and Risk-Needs-Responsivity Model (RNR) as underlying theoretical basis for case management. Case plans will include goals and objectives, assessments, treatment progress and accomplishments.
- Recruit, orient, schedule, train, supervise and evaluate the performance of treatment staff. Approve clinical schedule.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new and revised policies and procedures affecting treatment and programming. Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with overall facility objectives.
- Maintain and monitor confidentiality of clients and their files; audit files to determine that all services provided are documented; observe applicable HIPAA laws.
- Coordinate with mental health contract regarding continuity of care.
- Maintain core beliefs that people can change and have an inherent drive towards positive growth.
- And more as detailed in full job description
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Must be a Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider ( LSOTP ) or Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider Supervisor ( LSOTP-S ) as prescribed by the Council on Sex Offender Treatment, pursuant to the requirements set forth in Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Chapter 810.
- Experience in providing sex offender treatment required.
- Clinical treatment experience with focus on group facilitation required.
- One year of supervisory experience preferred.
- If an out-of-state candidate is selected, the candidate shall be eligible for a Texas mental health and LSOTP license.
- Valid driver license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
- Upon hire, an applicant must successfully complete the required pre-service and annual training requirements.
- Must maintain TCCO security clearance and required licensure.
Why: Help individuals break the cycle. Join our team of treatment professionals and transform lives!#
Apply today! Visit www.mtctrains.com/careers and choose facility: Texas Civil Commitment Center