Position - Clinical Director
NewPath Mental Health Services
Golden Valley, MN 55426
About the Job
A leadership position is open at NewPath. The role of Clinical Director is to provide leadership and guidance to the agency and its therapists in the delivery of quality mental health services.
What are the requirements?
- Doctoral level psychologist (PhD or PsyD) licensed in the state of Minnesota.
- Experience supervising, mentoring, and working proactively to assist therapists to be best they can be.
- Responsibility for oversight and development of policies and procedures for a Rule 29 Mental Health Clinic licensed through the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- Serves as supervisor for Medicare plan treatment and billing.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, oversees audits by agencies, government units, and insurance providers and serves as the contact point for questions related to licensure and treatment procedures.
- Serve a client base; we will work with you to determine the extent of client time that suits your interests, yet provides for the administrative and consultative time required of the role of Clinical Director
- Experience working with trauma, in particular clients who are survivors of traumas well as those who have sexually offended against others
At NewPath, we have been serving the mental health needs of the Twin Cities community for nearly 30 years, originally under the name Christian Recovery Center. We are a small jewel of an agency, right off of I-394 in Golden Valley, where your voice is heard and you can have great influence and impact on the culture, growth, and offerings of the agency.
NewPath Mental Health Services is a faith based non-profit, Rule 29 mental health agency, filled with therapists and staff whose primary mission is to serve and support the psychological and emotional needs of those seeking greater health and richer, more balanced lives. We enjoy a zest, energy and belief in what we do, utilizing our professional training and God given gifts to walk alongside our clients toward hope, transformation, and growth.
Our Clients Value NewPath
NewPath provides compassionate care for individuals of all ages, for couples and for families. Those who otherwise have limited access to mental health care, children who have endured unimaginable trauma, couples in crisis, families who are caught in the cycle of abuse, perpetrators who are finally able to find positive change in their life, and first-time mental health support seekers who know they can lead fuller, more satisfying lives -- all walk through our doors. NewPath is also home to the Restoration Project, a well-respected intensive treatment program for individuals who have engaged in harmful sexual behaviors.
As a community mental health agency, we accept many forms of insurance. But circumstances, timing, and high deductibles can get in the way. That is why we are dedicated to assisting clients unable to afford counseling through our Client Assistance Fund. Money for the fund comes from donors, grants, foundations, and churches who like the work we do and our commitment to walking alongside our clients toward an abundant life, in body, mind and spirit.
If any of this resonates with you and you have been looking for the “right” opportunity, please get in touch with us. Health insurance benefits, paid time off, and competitive pay are available. The contact point for your inquiries or submission of letter of application and resume is Jenine Nordquist, Executive Director, 763-566-0088, email@example.com. Let us answer your questions, talk about the job, and see if this takes shape to be the perfect role for you.