WHAT YOU'LL DO: Focus on helping our clients reintegrate back into our community, safely, by supporting them in developing meaningful relationships and healthy boundaries.
WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE: Compassionate, approachable, and curious mental health professionals who are driven to provide forensic mental health services.
- Central Region: Stockton and Modesto
- Bay Area Region: San Francisco, San Mateo, and Hayward
- East Bay Region: Hayward, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, Concord
- North Coast Region: Capitola and Salinas
- South Coast Region: San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria
- South Region: San Diego and Vista
- Master’s Degree minimum
- Currently or ability to become CASOMB Certified - California Sex Offender Management Board
- Registration or Licensed under one of the below categories:
- Registered Associate Clinician with CA BBS - AMFT, APCC, ACSW (we will consider applicants that are going to apply to BBS within the next three months).
- Licensed Clinician with CA BBS - LMFT, LCSW, LPCC
- Registered Psychological Assistants with CA BOP (we will consider applicants that are going to apply to BOP within the next three months).
- Licensed Psychologist with CA BOP
- Collaborative environment: Weekly Case Consultation with onsite peers (Unlicensed staff will receive additional 1:1 weekly supervision)
- Continuous Professional Development with Continued Education Accreditation
- Consistent Professional Growth opportunities: We have promoted 44% of our team members annually, and open new roles to our employees first. We focus on career advancement, training, and development to help our employees become the best forensic mental health professionals in the field.
- Outstanding benefits, flexible vacation (15-20 Days), 70% employer-paid medical/dental/vision, 401k with 4% match, profit sharing, life insurance, and even training stipends covered by us! We also cover 100% of all training costs for SARATSO Certification and monthly CEU’s.
PayScale: $68,868.00 - $95,593.00 per year
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, licensure status, position level and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Interested candidates should send inquiries to Rami Tumbler: email@example.com