Associate Behavioral Health Director - Restorative Justice
Salary is based on experience plus full benefits and pension plan.
Why Work Here?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team of providers who have the ability to work together as well as independently? Are you wanting to make a difference in the lives of patients and give back to your community? Then Terry Reilly Health Services is the place for you!
Assists in providing overall strategic and operational direction for behavioral health programs throughout the organization. Responsible for administration and coordination of Terry Reilly behavioral health activities.
Primarily serves those patients who are engaged in the legal system with an emphasis on problematic sexual behaviors.
Must have or be able to secure Certification with the Idaho Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) as a Senior Level Treatment Provider. Must have or be able to secure a License with the State of Idaho through the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses.
• Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare Criminal Background Check.
• Master's degree and state licensure in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field.
• Social Work license from the State of Idaho
• Approved supervisor with the State of Idaho Counseling or Social Work Board, or ability to obtain within 1 year of employment
• Four years clinical work experience in the mental health field.
• Three years of administrative and supervisory experience with behavioral health staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proven experience with technical writing and public speaking.
• Demonstrated organizational, management, and human relations skills with a style that reflects maturity, leadership, sensitivity, flexibility, and teamwork.
• Ability to exercise balanced judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions, and to handle difficult or confrontational situations in a calm, consistent, and equitable manner.
• Ability to manage department budget, engage in program development and quality assurance evaluation.
Click here to apply
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.