Fast Facts About Sex Addiction
This content is being updated and will be available soon.
- No items available at this time.
- No ATSA blog posts or publications available at this time.
The following citations reflect research, publications, and presentations by current ATSA members.
- Compulsive sexual behaviour disorder in the ICD-11: Kraus, Krueger, Briken, First, Stein, Kaplan, Voon, Abdo, Grant, Atalia, & Reed (2018)
- Is hypersexuality dimensional or categorical? Evidence from male and female college samples: Graham, Walters, Harris, & Knight (2015)
- Hypersexuality and recidivism among sexual offenders: Kingston & Bradford (2013)
- Compulsive sexual behavior inventory: A preliminary study of reliability and validity: Coleman, Miner, Ohlerking, & Raymond (2011)
- Assessment, diagnosis, and management of hypersexual disorders: Marshall & Briken (2010)
- Diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of hypersexuality: Kaplan & Krueger (2010)
- Preliminary investigation of the impulsive and neuroanatomical characteristics of compulsive sexual behavior: Miner, Raymond, Mueller, Lloyd, & Lim (2009)
- Problematic hypersexuality: A review of conceptualization and diagnosis: Kingston & Firestone (2008)
- Sexual addiction in incarcerated sexual offenders: Marshall & Marshall (2006)
- Excessive sexual desire disorder among sexual offenders: The development of a research project: Marshall & Marshall (2001)