Please note that the authors have generously made these slides available to the public. Please request permission before citing information from this presentation for publication. The slides are not for distribution without consent from the authors. Thank you.
Handouts will open in a new window.
2015 Plenary Session Handouts
- What Turns Us On?
Meredith Chivers, Ph.D.
2012 Plenary Session Handouts
- Getting Better at What We Do: What Separates the Best from the Rest? (1.81 MB)
Barry Duncan, Psy.D.
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Prisons and Their Effects on Inmates (431 KB)
Paul Gendreau, Ph.D.
2011 Plenary Session Handouts
- Brain Research and Pedophilia (1.87 MB)
James M. Cantor, Ph.D.
- What We Know (And Don't Know) About Internet Sex Offenders (3.13 MB)
Janis Wolak, J.D.
2010 Plenary Session Handouts
- Individualizing Justice for Sexual Assault (630 KB)
Mary P. Koss, Ph.D.
- What Works or What’s in Style:
Directions in Treatment Practices with Sexual Offenders (10.8 MB)
Franca Cortoni, Ph.D., C.Psych.
- Internet Safety 3.0: Keeping Youth Safe on the Living Internet (1.4 MB)
Larry Magid, Ed.D.
2010 Concurrent Session Handouts
- The Self-Regulation Model of Sexual Offending:
Relationship to Risk, Criminal Diversity, Treatment Change, and Good Lives (8.2 MB)
Pamela M. Yates, Ph.D., R.D.Psych.
2009 Plenary Session Handouts
- What Works in Reducing Youth Violence (223 KB)
Patrick Tolan, Ph.D.
- Framing Public Policy and Prevention of Sexual Violence (378 KB)
Kenneth A. Dodge, Ph.D.
- Doing What Works:
The Place of Acceptance, Mindfulness, & Values in the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (2.3 MB)
Kelly G. Wilson, Ph.D.
- “A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words”:
What Do We Know About Child Pornography Offenders? (153 KB)
Michael Seto, Ph.D.
- What’s Non-Deviant Sex:
An Overview of Sexual Development and Adult Sexual Behavior (362 KB)
Michael H. Miner, Ph.D., LP
Incorporating Healthy Sexuality Programming in Sex Offender Treatment (658 KB)
Lloyd G. Sinclair, M.S.S.W.
2008 Plenary Session Handouts
- Understanding the Passage and Use of Sex Offender Laws:
Assumptions vs. Reality (95 KB)
Amy L. Anderson, Ph.D.
2007 Plenary Session Handouts
- Where The Tide Has Carried Us, Where We Need To Go:
Sex Offender Public Policy In The New Millennium (3 MB)
David D’Amora, M.S., Alisa Klein, MAIP, Jill Levenson, Ph.D., LCSW, Roxanne Lieb, M.A.
This presentation provides an overview of contemporary international sex offender management public policy and discusses its implications for the role that professionals in the sexual abuse field can play in shaping this work.
- Childhood Abuse, Brain Development and Impulsivity
Martin Teicher, M.D., Ph.D.
Visit the McLean Hospital website to download pdf files of Dr. Teicher's presentations.