The following policy papers and position statements have been developed by the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers.
- Adolescents who have engaged in sexually abusive behavior: Effective policies and practices (2012)
- A Reasoned Approach: Reshaping Sex Offender Policy to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- Civil commitment
- Sex Offender Registration and Notification
- Sex offender residence restrictions (2014)
- Sex offender risk assessment (2012)
- Sex offender treatment for adult males (2016)