The following Policy Papers have been developed by the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers.
• 8 Things Everyone Should Know About Sexual Abuse & Sexual Offenders (NEW)
• Adolescents Who Have Engaged in Sexually Abusive Behavior: Effective Policies and Practices
• Civil Commitment of Sexually Violent Offenders
• The Importance of Balancing the Need for Research and Participant Protection
• A Reasoned Approach: Reshaping Sex Offender Policy To Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
• Recommendations for Implementation of Randomized Clinical Trial Design
• Reducing Sexual Abuse Through Treatment and Intervention with Abusers
• The Registration and Community Notification of Adult Sex Offenders
• Sexual Abuse as a Public Health Problem
• Sexual Offender Residence Restrictions
• Statement Supporting the Use of Randomized Control Trials for the Evaluation of Sexual Offender Treatment
To view and print .pdf files requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a free copy.
© 2011-2014 Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers