Fast Facts About online sex offending
This content is being updated and will be available soon.
- No items at this time.
- No ATSA blog posts or publications at this time.
The following citations reflect research, publications, and presentations by current ATSA members.
- Internet sexual solicitation of children: A proposed typology of offenders based on their chats, emails, and social network posts: DeHart, Dwyer, Seto, Moran, Letourneau, & Schwarz-Watts (2017)
- Research on online sexual offending: What have we learned and where are we going?: Seto (2017)
- Internet-facilitated sexual offending: Seto (2015)
- Sexual and other Axis I diagnoses of 60 males arrested for crimes against children involving the internet: Krueger, Kaplan, & First (2014)
- The impact of internet pornography use and cybersexual behavior on child custody visitation: Krueger, Weiss, Kaplan, Braunstein, & Wiener (2013)
- Mobile phone technology and sexual abuse: McCartan & McAlister (2012)
- Online solicitation offenders are different from child pornography offenders and lower risk contact sexual offenders: Seto, Wood, Babchishin, & Flynn (2012)
- Contact sexual offending by men with online sexual offenses: Seto, Hanson, & Babchishin (2011)