Join our team as a Psychologist 3!
$60,552 - $90,055 annually
Moose Lake & St. Peter, MN
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) is seeking talented Psychologists to work on the leading edge of the comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and management of civilly committed sexual offenders. We are committed to being a leader in the industry and implementing the latest research throughout all aspects of our program.
Treatment Psychologist responsibilities include:
- Providing comprehensive psychological services, including psychological evaluations, crisis intervention, sex offender assessments, and individual psychotherapy.
- Providing specialized consultation regarding differential diagnoses, effective treatment strategies, risk management, and other related issues.
- Give technical consultation and direction to a broad spectrum of multidisciplinary treatments teams, clinicians, and other care providers in the field of sex offender treatment. Providing testimony at court and Special Review Board hearings.
- Providing leadership and clinical direction to the overall program treatment model and process.
Treatment Psychologist qualifications include:
- Ph.D or Psy.D in clinical psychology.
- Licensure as a psychologist by Minnesota Board of Psychology (LP).
- Knowledge and experience in individual therapy, as well as familiarity with residential treatment, forensic populations, and court processes.
WHY WORK FOR US
In addition to competitive pay, we offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits may include:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Health care saving plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Pension and retirement saving plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Disability insurance
For more information contact Michael Miller at 651.431.3672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer