PERIMETER HEALTHCARE is seeking a new Therapy Director for our facility in Forrest City, Arkansas. For information about our company, facility locations and various programs, visit our website: https://perimeterhealthcare.com
Essential Responsibilities: As a member of the Leadership Team, the Director manages program activities effectively and efficiently in accordance with external regulations and internal policies; supervises staff and provides professional leadership and direction; represents the facility positively and responsively in the community; develops and monitors program initiatives to increase the capacity of the facility to fulfill its mission. Essential responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative oversight for the residential therapeutic programs, as well as serving as a therapist as needed.
- Administer required records, reports, and data for programs and ensure that all certifications, reimbursement and funding requirements are fulfilled in a timely, accurate manner.
- Serve as a member of the Leadership Team and assure effective communication, continuity, and cooperation between all programs, services, and administrative and support functions.
- Provide supervision, direction and guidance to staff.
- Facilitate staff development and assure that staff is appropriately trained to meet external requirements and regulations for residential care.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of services and programs, and the performance of staff to ensure that programs and staff performance.
- Meet with the Facility CEO and Corporate leadership on a timely and regular basis to provide updates on the status of programs; to identify problems in programs, staffing, services, funding, and community; to propose solutions, to recommend policy and program initiatives and to implement solutions as appropriate.
- Respond supportively to changes in programs and policies and take a broad view of one’s position by assuming additional responsibilities when the need arises.
- Provide leadership to staff by example, by knowledge and practice of professional skills, relationship and standards.
- Assure appropriate staffing by recruiting, interviewing, and recommending candidates for positions.
- Maintain quality assurance procedures, including creation of policy and procedures, monitoring and evaluating the quality of services and programs.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of supervision
- Knowledge of trauma and its effects on clients and staff
- Excellent administrative skills
- Possess ‘out of the box’ thinking and resourcefulness
- Ability to work effectively when under extreme pressure
- Possess and display compassion and empathy
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of public, private and community agencies
- Possess strong advocacy skills; meet the needs of clients with effective solutions
- Ability to work independently; but relate issues to manager appropriately
- Attend supervision meetings as required
- Ability to work in a team environment and facilitate team development
- Ability to get along well with others and gain their cooperation
- Be dependable, transparent on all tasks, receptive to supervision
- Ability to identify information and data critical to cases
- Previous experience in administration, supervision, and program development.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills; ability to work in a team in a collaborative manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to take direction from either supervisor and/or co-workers based on the situation
Well qualified candidates will have:
● 3+ years’ experience in the delivery of treatment services to children, adolescents, and families;
● be currently licensed as a mental health professional, with the ability to add licensure in new states as needed;
● have a Master’s degree in a human services field with 2+ years sexual rehab training and experience preferred.
Competitive base pay and benefits, with relocation and bonus structures available for qualified candidates.
Send your resume and letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Therapist opportunities (FT, PT and PRN hours) also available in Arkansas, Tennessee and Missouri