Therapist - Juvenile Sexual Perpetrator Program
SALARYRANGE: $40,000 to $52,000 depending on experience
Youth Development Institute (YDI) is a private, non-profit agency located in Phoenix, Arizona. YDI provides intensive treatment for male adolescent sexual perpetrators in a continuum of care model that includes secure residential treatment, transition to a therapeutic group home and outpatient and aftercare services. The general length of stay in the program is 18 months. The program is targeted for adolescents ready for intensive behavioral-cognitive interventions with emphasis on skills development. Benefits package includes full coverage dental and health plan, 403(b) plan, tuition reimbursement, and relocation expense reimbursement.
- Maintain an assigned counseling caseload of up to 12 male adolescent sexual perpetrators in residential treatment. For the outpatient intensive day treatment program, the assigned caseload may be up to 21 youth. Counseling includes group, individual and family.
- In accordance with agency policy and procedures, write Psychosocial/Sexual Evaluations including formal treatment plans for all assigned clients.
- Screen potential clients for admission by personal interviews, record reviews, and contacts with referral collateral resources.
- Clinical leadership of a staff-team that provides supervision and psychoeducational and recreational programming for youth.
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, clinical psychology, or related social service field.
- Experience working with juvenile sex offenders at the professional level, minimum of two years preferred
- Certification by Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a behavioral health professional (CPC, CISW, or CMSW) or commitment and qualifications to obtain certification.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
For Details, or to Fax Resume, Contact:
Phone: (602) 256-5311
Fax: (602) 256-5312