ACA is a for-profit provider of behavioral health services in West Des Moines and Davenport, Iowa. ACA has been operating for 15 years providing assessment and treatment primarily with individuals who have committed sexual offenses. We are looking to hire an experienced full-time clinician.
The primary responsibilities will include providing group and individual treatment, service oversight for subcontractors, coordination of care with external stakeholders and various quality assurance and billing functions.
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, or closely related field.
- One year of clinical supervisory experience
- One year of professional experience providing clinical services, including group and individual therapy.
- Training in group facilitation as well as sex offender treatment
- Professional License in Iowa will be required, but license eligible applicants can be considered pending anticipated licensing in Iowa
- Be a clinical member of ATSA or meet the requirements for a clinical associate member
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of clinical team
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Commitment to performing quality services as a clinician and as requested in the community (trainings)
- Flexibility with work hours – including working some evenings and weekends
For serious consideration:
Please send resume, cover letter and contact information to the email address below or call 608-957-8983.