Behavioral health professionals who have an interest in the forensic mental health field and sex offender treatment are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare is now hiring for an available “Team Leader” position at the Illinois Department of Human Services Treatment & Detention Facility (TDF).
The TDF is a state-of-the-art secure residential treatment facility which provides a wide array of mental health services to over 500 detained and civilly committed adult sexual offenders.
Clinical services at the facility are provided by Liberty Healthcare’s dedicated and talented team which is comprised of approximately 40 Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Counselors, Psychiatrists and ancillary clinicians.
The TDF is located in Rushville, Illinois. Situated in west central Illinois, Rushville is commutable from Macomb (home of Western Illinois University) and Springfield (the State Capital). Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis and the Quad Cities are all within a few hours drive.
Team Leaders at the TDF enjoy a mix of clinical and supervisory responsibilities, including:
- Supervising staff-level clinicians (Psychologists, Counselors and Clinical Social Workers)
- Serving as the leader of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Functioning as a member of the program’s management team
- Administering various general and sex offender specific assessments
- Developing individualized treatment plans
- Delivering individual and group therapy services
- Ensuring residents receive high quality care
As a Team Leader and employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Competitive annual salary, which is based on your qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 6 weeks of paid time off annually
- Option to work a compressed four-day workweek
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented team of dedicated clinicians within a well-refined research-based treatment program
- Financial assistance with interview travel and relocation assistance
Well-qualified candidates for the Team Leader position will possess these attributes:
- Licensure in Illinois as a Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist – or eligible and willing to apply
- Licensure in Illinois as a Sex Offender Treatment Provider - or eligible and willing to apply
- Prior experience providing assessment and treatment services to sex offenders or similar forensic patients
- Minimum of one year of prior supervisory/leadership in mental health
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. We help people who have physical and mental illnesses get better. We serve people who have disabilities – ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
We’re Liberty . . . and we give you the freedom to succeed!
To apply or receive additional details regarding this career opportunity, contact Matt DiGirolamo directly at (800) 331-7122, ext. 162 or email@example.com