SPECIAL ASSISTANT (PROFESSIONAL) – SVP EVALUATORS
Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center (SMMHC), a JCAHO-accredited hospital, will be filling two (2) SVP Evaluator positions at the Sex Offender Rehabilitation and Treatment Services (SORTS) program. The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Annual court report writing
- Record reviews as part of evaluating the patient
- Direct patient contact for interviews/evaluations and contact with treatment providers to help evaluate patient risk
- Providing court testimony or preparing for testimony
- Other duties as assigned which may include clinical supervision of others, committee membership, training sessions, etc.
The candidates for these positions will either be a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist. Specialized training is required and can be provided to the selected candidates. Initial salary will vary from $85,000 to $100,000 annually depending on level of training and experience along with excellent benefits.
The facility is located in Farmington, a community of about 15,000 on the edge of the Ozarks with a low cost of living, good schools, and many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Farmington has a small town’s friendliness and charm while being only about an hour from St. Louis and all the amenities of a large city.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume as soon as possible to:
Jay Englehart, MD
Director of Treatment Services
Sex Offender Rehabilitation and Treatment Services
1016 West Columbia Street
Farmington MO 63640
Telephone: (573) 218-6015