Henger Enterprises is a provider of behavioral health services based out of Milwaukee, WI. We have more than 20 years of providing specialized sex offender treatment for court-ordered individuals in the community, as well as, at locked facilities, and overlay programs. The program is currently looking to hire qualified full or part-time clinicians in the Janesville, Milwaukee, Portage, and Green Bay area. We presently offer sexual offender treatment in separate locations and are seeking experienced sex offender therapists in several locations to fill anticipated vacancies.
The primary responsibilities will include providing group counseling, individual sessions, and various forensic assessments for assigned clientele. The position will also be responsible for treatment plan development, consultation with referring agencies, and the timely submission of required reports (assessments, monthly progress reports, terminations, etc.)
All clinical staff members are expected to attend quarterly staff meetings and participate in routine monitoring opportunities, including ongoing clinical oversight, quality assurance, and staffings with DOC agents
- 2 years of relevant experience with either juvenile or adult sex offender population (this is not required, but it is preferred) If no experience with sex offenders, training and group is required at the expense of the applicant
- Master’s Degree or higher in Behavioral Health field
- Wisconsin Department of of Safety and Professional Services will be required, but license eligible applicants can be considered pending anticipated licensing in Wisconsin
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting (team player)
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Commitment to performing quality services as a clinician and as requested in the community (trainings)
- Flexibility with work hours – generally between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Henger Enterprises works with individuals has typically provided services under 1099 subcontractor agreements, indicating this position does not offer health benefits
For serious consideration:
Please submit a cover letter and resume explaining your qualifications and experience to the individual listed below. Additionally, if you would include your salary requirements, date of possible availability, and at least two letters of reference.
Phone: (414) 291-6406