Hours Work Per Week: 6-8 Hours/Week and Full Time Fee For Service
GCB incorporates principles of trauma informed care in all areas of our services. Trauma informed care includes cultural sensitivity and emphasizes a safe and respectful environment for all clients and staff. Experience and/or training in these principles and in trauma treatment is valued in applicants.
- Provides assessment, individual and group counseling services to clients with history of sexual offenses while adhering to agency policies and procedures.
- Use of dynamic risk tools in treatment (STATIC 99, STABLE, etc.)
- Provides clinical assessment for admission through clinical interviews, records review and contact with collateral and referral sources.
- Performs a variety of casework duties, including analysis of assessment data, formulation of treatment plan based on the clients specific needs and risk factors, and implementation of the treatment
- Identify and outline areas which warrant attention and outline measurable and understandable goals in order to help clients learn to reduce and manage risk.
- Regular evaluation of client’s progress and completion of monthly progress report.
- LISW, PCC, or PC, LSW working on independent licensure.
- History of working with adults with a history of perpetration of sexual offenses, minimum of 2 years preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of technology