The ITM Group is a for-profit provider of behavioral health services based out of North Central Florida. We have more than thirty years of providing specialized treatment for court-ordered individuals in the community, as well as, at locked facilities, and overlay programs. The program is currently looking to hire qualified full or part-time clinicians in the Orlando and Brooksville locations. We presently offer sexual offender treatment in more than 15 separate locations and are seeking experienced sex offender therapists in several locations to fill anticipated vacancies.
The primary responsibilities will include providing group counseling, individual sessions, and various forensic assessments for assigned clientele. The position will also be responsible for treatment plan development, consultation with referring agencies, and the timely submission of required reports (assessments, monthly progress reports, terminations, etc.)
All clinical staff members are expected to attend semi-annual staff meetings and participate in routine monitoring opportunities, including ongoing clinical oversight.
- 2 years of relevant experience with either juvenile or adult sex offender population
- Master’s Degree or higher in Behavioral Health field
- Florida Department of Health License will be required, but license eligible applicants can be considered pending anticipated licensing in Florida
- Be a clinical member of ATSA or meet the requirements for a clinical associate member
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting (team player)
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Commitment to performing quality services as a clinician and as requested in the community (trainings)
- Flexibility with work hours – generally between 10:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
The ITM Group has typically provided services under 1099 subcontractor agreements, but has several options for employee positions for some locations dependent upon the opportunity/desire for involvement by the individual. The employee status has provisions for health care assistance, paid vacation, and holidays.
For serious consideration:
Please submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications and experience to the individual listed below. Additionally, if you would include your resume, salary requirements, date of possible availability, and at least two letters of reference.
Send information to Brandi Smith – email@example.com