More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
Sex Offender Program Services Director, MADOC
Mass Treatment Center, MA DOC in Bridgewater, MA
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
- Doctorate in psychology or behavioral science from an accredited university.
- 5 years professional experience treating sexual offenders.
- Current psychologist license necessary to practice in Massachusetts.
- Oversees the administration, management, supervision, and development of Sex Offender Program Services at all Facilities providing sex offender treatment to state-sentenced inmates as well as those civilly committed as Sexually Dangerous Persons.
- Identifies key areas for improvement, develops and monitors indicators, and implements process improvement both departmentally and organizationally.
- Develops, monitors, and evaluates standards, performance indicators, goals and objectives, programs, policies and procedures, process indicators, etc. for the delivery of clinical / program services. Maintains liaison with management and treatment staff to develop new treatment programs.
- Provides consultation to clinical and administrative staff on appropriate utilization of clinical / program services staff, program development, and treatment issues. Provides consultation and facilitation of effective interdisciplinary treatment team functioning.
- Exchanges information with other agencies to provide continuity of care for patients receiving services from more than one agency and to better meet hospital needs.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CCS IS PROUDLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER