Join our team as a Senior Reintegration Clinician in St. Peter MN
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) is seeking talented Clinicians to work on the leading edge of the comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and management of civilly committed sexual offenders. MSOP is a residential treatment facility for clients who have been court-ordered to receive ongoing treatment in a secure setting. We are committed to being a leader in the industry and implementing the latest research throughout all aspects of our program.
Senior Reintegration Clinician qualifications include:
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, or closely related field.
- Licensed as an independent mental health professional (i.e. LP, LPCC, LICSW, LMFT).
- Three years of professional experience providing clinical services, including group and individual therapy.
- Ability to cooperate within a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships.
- Formal training in group facilitation as well as sex offender treatment.
General Description of Position and Responsibilities:
On behalf of Minnesota Sex Offender Program, the Reintegration Clinician will serve as a liaison between MSOP-Community Preparation Services, Reintegration Department, and contracted outside treatment providers. The position exists to provide clinical consultation and care coordination for clients transitioning to the community with a focus on clients’ treatment needs and management of risk factors by direct collaboration with clients, multidisciplinary team members, and community partners. The Reintegration Clinician will also perform additional duties which include: psychoeducational treatment curriculum delivery, development and coordination of special therapeutic events, and/or participation in special work groups. The incumbent will participate on a multidisciplinary treatment team and must demonstrate strong communication skills, respect for others, professional ethics and a spirit of collaboration.
WHY WORK FOR US
In addition to competitive pay, we offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits may include:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Health care saving plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Pension and retirement saving plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Disability insurance
VIEW AND APPLY FOR JOBS
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers.
- Click “External Applicants” (or “Current Employees” if you are a current state employee).
- On the Job Search page, enter the Job Opening ID number in the Keywords search box and click Search.
- Senior Clinician in St. Peter (#10528)
- If interested or more appropriately qualified, other MSOP Clinician roles: in Moose Lake (#10499) and St. Peter (#10522)
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting.
- Click Apply.
For more information contact Taylor Stiff at 651.431.4243 or email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer