Job Posting Announcement
Requisition # 2573
Position Title: Senior Counselor
Department: Wyoming Corrections
This is a full time, benefited position.
Description: Person in this position will be responsible for the day-to-day assessment and treatment program functions as assigned, and flow of program activities.
- Three (3) years counseling experience (preferred);
- Must be capable of obtaining and interpreting information regarding the client's assessment of the client's stage of change;
- Must possess or be willing to gain knowledge of sex offender treatment and personality dynamics of the sex offender including knowledge of cultural and criminal sub-cultures;
- Experience in developing schedules;
- Must possess excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Must have ability to obtain prison clearance; and
- CPR certification, First Aid Certification and an annual tuberculosis test.
- Licensed (or license eligible) by the State of Wyoming as a clinical social worker, professional counselor, psychologist, or other related professional and meets the licensing requirements for Wyoming license, must have application on file within 30 days of hire.
- Must have a minimum of a clinical Master's degree.
Application Submission: Apply online at http://careers.westcare.com/ Requistion #2573
WestCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at WestCAre is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug test, pre-employment physical and criminal background check.