$50,279 - $74,562 annually
Take on a leadership role while still participating in client treatment!
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) is seeking talented licensed clinicians to work on the leading edge of the comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and management of civilly committed sexual offenders. We are committed to being a leader in the industry, implementing the latest research throughout all aspects of our program.
With great support from a dedicated and experienced clinical management team, as well as organizational support from our senior leadership team, our lead clinician responsibilities include:
· Treatment planning;
· Providing individual counseling and group therapy;
· Preparing reports;
· Delivering psycho-educational curriculums;
· Developing and delivering clinical training for staff;
· Participating in mentoring new employees.
Why join our team today?
· Newhiring incentives totaling $5,000
· Newdiscretionary loan reimbursement
· Newaccelerated pay increases
A unique program!
Led by seasoned and respected professionals, our treatment design integrates clinical, vocational, therapeutic recreation, education, and security throughout all phases of treatment toward the ultimate goal of successful reintegration. Our employees take pride in knowing their work safeguards the public, while providing clients with opportunities to demonstrate meaningful change through participation in sex offender treatment.
Develop your career!
Professional development is a high priority at the MSOP. In addition to extensive orientation and clinical supervision, MSOP offers training to keep staff on the leading edge of advancements in the field.
· Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or a closely related field
· Licensed or eligible for licensure in Minnesota as an independent mental health professional (e.g., LP, LPC, LPCC, LICSW, LMFT)
· Three years of professional experience providing clinical services, including group and individual therapy
· The ability to function and cooperate within a multidisciplinary team while maintaining positive working relationships with team members
· Ideal candidates will also have experience or formal training in group facilitation, as well as sex offender treatment
Moose Lake has a welcoming small-town charm and the area is abundant in lakes, forests, and recreational activities. Just 30 minutes away, the city of Duluth offers museums, theaters, nightlife, shopping, and fine dining – not to mention the beautiful shores of Lake Superior.
In addition to a competitive salary, the State of Minnesota offers excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Reimbursement may also be available for some relocation expenses. Other benefits include:
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- Life insurance (optional family)
- Long-term care insurance (spouse/parent)
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Health care savings plan
- Pension and retirement savings plan
- Pre-tax benefits
- Credit union membership available
- Optional retirement savings plan
Contact us! The Recruitment Office is glad to answer any questions you may have about this or other career opportunities. Contact us for more information or submit your resume by email (please reference “Senior Clinician” in the subject line):
Phone/Job Hotline:651-431-3674 or 800-657-3643
An Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer