More Than Healthcare, Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
Florida Civil Commitment Center in Arcadia, FL
New grads welcome!
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited university
- Experience in a correctional and/or forensic environment highly desirable
- Ability to become licensed within one year of hire
- Provides Annual Treatment Progress Reviews to the Courts
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations to assist in sex offender treatment planning.
- Conducts testing to provide diagnostic clarity when indicated.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams and Clinical Leadership.
- Supervises and trains psychology post-doctoral fellows, when appropriate.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
ccrs.careers CCRS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer