Career Opportunities for:
Florida Civil Commitment Center in Arcadia, FL
$10K Sign-on Bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
• Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
This position is responsible for the delivery of direct clinical services, oversight and administration of the psychiatric aspects of the sex offender treatment program and mental illness in the facility, evaluation for and prescribing of psychotropic medication, on-call/crisis responsibility, and evaluation and treatment of all residents with psychiatric problems.
- Medical degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and licensed to practice Medicine in the state of Florida.
- Five (5) years experience in the practice of psychiatry with at least one year experience providing psychiatric services to patients in an inpatient, forensic or residential setting.
- Must be in good standing with the Board of Medicine.
- Must be able to work with computers and the necessary software used by the facility.
- Must be able to work with staff at all levels of the facility.
- Above average written and verbal communication.
- Physician who is licensed to practice medicine in the State, board-certified or board-eligible in psychiatry
- Current CPR Certification
Call or apply online
Rankin S. Holloway (772) 283-1912 or email email@example.com
We are proudly an equal opportunity employer