Program Coordinator will perform a wide range of supervisory and administrative duties including contractual compliance with DHS/BRS and Mental Health Licensing, and other community based clients. Program Coordinator will be responsible for proctor home recruitment &training, program planning, data collection, reporting, program evaluation and quality assurance, ensuring that all programs align with licensing and the organization’s mission and goals. Program Coordinator must demonstrate competence in leadership, program planning and budgeting, personnel management, employee performance assessment, data collection, reporting, program evaluation, quality assurance, and developing and coordinating community resources.
- Knowledge of Oregon Administrative Rule’s governing Foster Care and Mental Health in order to provide contractual oversight, not therapeutic oversight. Provides oversight of contract implementation and reviews all related files for accuracy. Will monitor compliance with the established standards required for Program and Contractual Documentation and Medicaid Billing.
- Knowledge of PTCN’s Policy and Procedures requirements for Proctor Parents. This will included monitoring compliance Proctor Completes initial and annual home inspections for all proctor parents and respite providers
- Oversees the recruitment, screening and training of New PTCN Proctor Parents in according to PTCN’s Policy and Procedures.
- Assist in the development of short and long term plans for programs, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Assist in design of performance objectives and implement and monitor programming to meet desired outcomes.
- Provides supervision to social service staff.
- Provides support and training to all clinical and social service staff on OAR compliance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM):
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology; social work; behavioral science field and 2 years of direct supervisory or management experience.
- Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer application and database management
Pay is commensurate on education and demonstrated experience.
Position starts at part-time but as homes are recruited will move to FTE.
If you are interested in applying please contact and send your Curricula Vitae and Cover letter with a brief description of your interest and qualifications to:
Attn: Natalie S.
2905 River Rd South
Salem, OR 97302
Or Email: NSalinas@ptcn.biz