Mental Health Therapist - Full Time
Northwest Passage is a residential treatment program for boys ages 12-17 with mental health and behavioral difficulties. Northwest Passage offers one of the most dynamic child and adolescent mental health systems in the state.
We are seeking a mental health therapist to work in our residential program. Job responsibilities/tasks include but are not limited to: individual and family therapy, group facilitation, team consultation and ongoing participation in program development. Persons interested in this position must demonstrate an ability to work individually and be self-directed as well as work well as a clinical team member. In addition, interested persons would have training/interest in several treatment modalities, and experience working with adolescents.
Please visit our website: www.nwpltd.org for additional information on our mental health system.
- Masters Degree in Counseling or a related field
- All Masters Degreed professionals are encouraged to apply, regardless of experience. Preference may be given to applicants who have completed 3,000 hours post graduate supervised experience
In this position you will:
- Assist in developing and implementing a comprehensive treatment plan
- Conduct weekly individual and/or family sessions
- Independent or co-facilitation of therapeutic groups
- Work collaboratively with the treatment team to design comprehensive, thorough discharge/aftercare recommendations
Applicants should have knowledge and practice of family systems theory and be comfortable in utilizing an active, versatile, systemic approach in creating and implementing interventions with clients. In addition, a willingness to work with significant mental health issues such as suicidal ideation, personality disorders and clients with sexual issues is imperative. The ability to give and receive constructive feedback is imperative.
NWP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to:
7818 Moline Rd.
Webster, WI 54893
Fax: (715) 866-8374