Life Strategies Counseling, Inc. (LSCI)
LSCI is a for profit provider of outpatient mental health services in 9 offices across Arkansas. Along with all of our outpatient services, we specialize in working with Adolescent and Adult Sex Offenders, including Adult Probation.
We are growing! We are seeking:
- Mental Health Professional (Therapist) to work with Juvenile Sex Offenders in the Marion, Arkansas area.
- Mental Health Professional (Therapist) to work with Adult Federal Probation in Little Rock, Arkansas area.
- Two (2) years of experience with either Juvenile or Adult Sex Offender Population or Federal Probation.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Behavioral Health field.
- Arkansas license to practice therapy. License eligible candidates can be considered pending anticipated licensing in Arkansas.
- Must be able to do Home Visits
- Be a clinical member of ATSA or meet the requirements for a clinical associate member.
- Other details can be found in the job description posted on Lscihelp.com
We offer for Full-Time Employees:
- Competitive Pay!
- You are considered an employee (not a contract worker)
- Get paid WEEKLY!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurances
- Short term & Long term disability
- 401K plan with a match!
For additional information, contact Kendra Fite, Director of HR at (870)972-5565 or email Kendra.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at Lscihelp.com for more details