Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Job Type: Health Care
Education: Master’s Degree
Experience: 2 years
Contact: Davin Grossman
Phone: (602) 468-2077
Grossman Therapy provides community-based, quality counseling services for children, youth, adults and their families in Arizona, primarily in Maricopa, Pinal and Gila counties. Grossman and Grossman, Ltd. first began in 1984 as an independent practitioner, was incorporated in 1990, and since inception has held contracts with the Arizona Supreme Court, Administrative Office of the Courts to provide services to juvenile probation clients referred by the courts in Maricopa, Pinal and Gila counties. At Grossman Therapy, our mission is to help clients change problem behaviors into healthy ones. We know that family involvement and therapeutic support by the family is key to change and encourage the involvement of all significant persons in the therapy process. We provide counseling that both confronts the need to change while also supporting the strengths of the clients and their families during the process. Our treatment plans are developed with the client and consider the unique needs of each client as well as their strengths and goals. We make every effort to make therapy sessions accessible and are willing to come to the home or school locations of the clients. We work closely with case managers and probation officers, if involved, to keep everyone informed and working as a team for the success and the progress of the client.
Grossman & Grossman currently has openings for a clinical therapists. Applicant must have a master's level degree in counseling and an AZBBHE associate or full licensure. Please note if you are bilingual and what languages you speak. We are looking for individuals with a minimum of two years experience working with clients in a trauma informed care setting and sexual misbehavior. The position requires travel, which is reimbursed to provide office and community based sessions. The position provides medical benefits. This position requires some evening hours. For more information please visit us at www.GrossmanTherapy.com
- To provide individual and family counseling across the age span. Counseling sessions may be held at the office, home, or in the community.
- To assess and provide for client's needs through clinical documentation.
- To collaborate treatment with program supervisors, case managers and other agencies involved with the clients.
- To comply with all requirements regarding documentation for the program including timeliness, accuracy and completeness of case notes, reports, assessments, crisis/incidents reports, intakes, releases and consents.
- To participate in on-going supervision and training at the direction of the Clinical Director of Grossman & Grossman, Ltd.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school in a related field
- Applicant must have a master's degree and AZBBHE license(LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, etc.)
- Experience working with individuals in a trauma informed care setting and sexual misbehavior (2) years
- Knowledge of trauma informed care and sexual misbehavior
- Possession of a valid fingerprint clearance card
- Possession of a First Aid/CPR card or ability to immediately take training