OpenDoor Counseling is a for-profit provider of behavioral health services based out of North Texas and have more than 10 years of providing specialized treatment for court-ordered individuals in the community. The program is currently looking to contract with a licensed individual interested in joining an established practice while continuing to build a practice in special areas of interest. We presently offer services at 2 separate locations.
The primary responsibilities will include providing group counseling, individual sessions, and various forensic assessments for assigned clientele. The position will also be responsible for treatment plan development, consultation with referring agencies, and the timely submission of required reports (assessments, monthly progress reports, terminations, etc.)
- 1 year of relevant experience with either juvenile or adult sex offender population
- Master’s Degree or higher in Behavioral Health field
- Texas LPC, LPC or PhD licensing will be required, but license eligible applicants can be considered pending anticipated licensing in Texas
- Be a clinical member of ATSA or meet the requirements for a clinical associate member
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting (team player)
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Commitment to performing quality services as a clinician and as requested in the community (trainings)
- Flexibility with work hours – generally between 10:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
OpenDoor Counseling provides services under 1099 subcontractor agreements and all providers are required to carry professional liability insurance.
For serious consideration:
Please submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your resume, date of possible availability, and at least two letters of reference.